- Up to £23k - £25k per annum depending on experience
- 5 out 7 days between 6:30am/7.30am – 3: 00pm/4.30pm
- Opportunity to manage your own pastry section
- To start a.s.a.p.
The pastry chef, will be managing their own time, making sure that all the patisserie and desserts are prepared to the highest standards. You can also use your own creative skills to create new pastries and cakes.
Everything is made fresh on site so you will have the opportunity to work with great quality ingredients in order to produce the best desserts. We are looking for a creative and vibrant person who has the experience, passion and right attitude. Happy to train a candidate with the right attitude, who might need training regards to costings.
- Fully responsible for the pastry section
- Assist in creating and costing of cakes and pastries
- Adhering to all the H&S and F&H regulations
- Creating very high-quality handmade pastry products such as chocolates, sponges, cakes, tray bakes, gateaux, tarts, eclairs, macarons etc
- Experience gained in contract catering or hotels and catering for large numbers
- Must have experience working in a very busy environment
- High level of pastry production experience
- Excellent people, organisation and communication skills
- You must be capable of working independently
- A passion for food and its presentation, service and quality
- Must be creative and passionate
Interested? Apply online or call Andrea 07872 468680