Chefs’ Favourite Branded Restaurant voting opens
The six shortlisted restaurant brands include:
- Browns Bar & Brasserie: For nearly fifty years, Browns has been an escape from the everyday, any time of day. They have 23 bustling brasseries, many in beautiful historic buildings and iconic locations across the country.
- Harvester: Feast your eyes on all the Harvester menus here. Whether it’s breakfast, lunch or dinner, you’ll find whatever you fancy, from the freshest flavours to the most sizzling hot-off-the-grill treats.
- Premium Country Pubs: Unique, stylish pubs for those who enjoy the finer things in life. Each of the pubs throughout the UK offer something different, from exquisite interiors to open log fires, contemporary dining rooms and vibrant terraces for al fresco dining.
- Prezzo: Along the way, Prezzo has become one of the best-loved Italian restaurants on the high street, with a proud reputation for creating good food and good times for customers up and down the country.
- Stonehouse Pubs: At Stonehouse Pizza and Carvery, we’re here from morning to night, serving up great quality food at great prices, so you don’t ever have to compromise on your food cravings.
- Toby Carvery: We believe there’s only one way to do a beloved Great British roast — and that’s to do it properly. Every morning from 5am, specially trained chefs are working hard preparing each ingredient that makes us known as the Home of the Roast.
Voting closes on Friday 7th April 2023 and the top three will be invited to attend the Craft Guild of Chefs Awards on Thursday 1st June at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge in London.
To read more about each finalist and vote for your favourite online, visit here.