Job Opportunity: Chef de Partie (Pastry)–The Latymer at Pennyhill Park
The Latymer-Pennyhill Park Hotel’s premier fine dining experience. This exclusive, 50 cover, flagship restaurant enables guests to enjoy the highest quality cuisine complemented by unparalleled service.
Awarded their first Michelin Star in 2017, Chef Steve Smith offers a technically complex, yet engaging menu with classical themes and flavours staying true to themselves. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Pastry Chef de Partie to join the Latymer kitchen brigadeand help prepare these amazing dishes.
The Chef de Partie will be responsible for:
- Assisting the brigade in the smooth, safe and efficient running of the kitchen operation.
- Responsible for the day to day running of any given section
- Demonstrating a committed approach to the development of creative menus and service in the kitchen.
- Ensuring the quality of food is of the exceptional standard expected when dining at the hotel
- Continually striving towards achievement and improvement
- Ensuring the Sous Chef is kept aware of any relevant feedback from either the hotel guests or team.
- Assisting on other sections or helping with other duties when required.
- Training and delegation of tasks to the Commis Chef and Demi CDP.
- Ordering on a daily basis, whilst keeping in mind stock usage, menu planning and business levels
- The cleanliness, stock control, organisation and standards of the section
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across the Exclusive Collection
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
Contract type: Permanent full time –48hrs per week Predominantly the working week is Wednesday to Sunday.
Salary: £28,065 per annum plus service charge.
To apply please do so online by visiting the careers webpage: www.exclusive.co.uk/people